Hailey on Monday asked me if we could make some cards. So I pulled out the white paper and markers and Hailey started writing cards to her friends. She kept saying that she was having a Cookie Party. I helped her with spelling her friends names (Yes, she can write! I'm patting myself on the back right now) as she told me more about the cookie party. I decided that her idea was way too cute and since she was going through so much effort to write the cards, I decided to help her throw her very own Cookie Party. So we have invited 6 girls (She has let me know that NO BOYS are aloud!) and they are all coming over without their moms. This should be interesting.
After some much planning, Hailey has decided that we are going to make sugar cookies and decorate them for the party. We are also doing a cake walk which I will post pictures of after the party. The cutest part yet is that she has spent the whole week stashing food in her kitchen, (you know, the one in her play room!) and she won't let Jacob have any of it. She put some Ritz crackers in a pot, put the lid on and wrapped a rubber band around the outside to keep it closed. She did the same thing with marshmallows :) She has this idea that her and the girls are going upstairs to eat them. She's so cute!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another short story.
2 comments:
So cute! I can't believe she is writing?! Oh to have a sweet little girl who loves to write, make cards, through cookie parties, hug jesus... sigh. Joseph thinks it's funny to fart and punched me in the face (he thought it would be a nice joke) today. If I have 4 like Brian wants the next two better be girls!
How sweet! What a fun idea- a cookie party! Can't wait to see pictures!
Post a Comment