Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Google Fun

So I got this idea from you Caitlin. I just had to post because it is funny.


As you all know, Google is our friend and we use it all the time. In fact, it knows all about you. Have you ever noticed how all the advertisements on the side of your gmail account is about something that you've typed before? It's true, Google keeps a record of what you're interests are. So since Google knows me, I typed my name into its search engine followed by the word "needs" to find out what Google thinks I need and this is what I came up with in this exact order,

1)
Rachel needs to refer to Web sites, manuals, and a variety of documentation. Wow, this is like opening a fortune cookie.

2)Rachel needs your help. With what? I don't get it? I don't need any help Google.

3)
Rachel needs to have blush that is very bright and colourful. Are you saying this Google because you read my latest blog entry and you don't like what color I picked out for myself? (Self esteem crushed) I thought it looked pretty good on me. I've even received compliments.

4)
Rachel needs 2 get over herself and she needs 2 do it NOW! Ok ok, I guess I thought I had pretty good taste. (self esteem crushed even more)

5)Rachel needs guidance and normal supervision.
(Tear) I didn't know it was this bad. I'm suddenly feeling the need to crawl into a cave right now. Why Google Why?!

6)
RACHEL needs to snap out of this. Are you kidding me?! Why haven't you told me this sooner? I could have avoided all of this heart brake.

7)
Rachel needs bigger car seat. Thank you for backing off Google. I was about to open a gallon of ice-cream. And yes, Jacob is almost out of his car seat. How did you know Google?

4 comments:

Caitlin said...

Haha! Glad that you did it too! Obviously, Google doesn't know what it is talking about! :)

Cameron and Wendy said...

Ha ha! I saw someone else do this recently too...I might have to try it myself.

Cari Sorensen said...

HEHE!! That was awesome!!

Jen said...

Beautiful! It's amazing what Google knows about us...now I'm afraid to google me!