Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A tribute to Hailey! Happy 2nd Birthday

Hailey turned two today! She is such a big girl. Today is a special day. Daddy made her blueberry pancakes and I got her a milk shake! Tonight we will celebrate with Grandma and Grandpa Webber at our house where we will enjoy pizza and Brennan's home made birthday cake. Way to go Hailey!

Here are a few of our favorites pictures of Hailey over the last two years.
Keep in mind that Brennan took most these pictures and the ones he did not take, I did.

One week old

One month old



Two months old, 1st Halloween



Three months old, First Christmas



Four months old, Just learned to grab her toes


Five months old, Just learning to crawl


Six months old

Nine months old


Ten months old, almost walking


Ten months old, loves blueberry pancakes



Ten months old




Eleven months old

Eleven months old, just learned to walk




One year old



One year old, Hailey birthday!


One year old


One year old, second Christmas and still hates Santa!


One year old


One year old, Christmas day


One in a half year old, Valentines Day


One in a half year old, Easter


One in a half, Fourth of July

Two years old, so sadWhere has the time gone?

4 comments:

Marissa and Blaine said...

Happy birthday Hailey! I love the pictures! The 9 month old picture cracked me up! What kind of cake did Brennan make? I love that Brennan made the pancakes and cake. That's the way it might be for Blaine and I!

Marissa and Blaine said...

So we're staying at my parents' house this week and They live over by Glencoe highschool (Go tide!). You, Danielle, and Brooke should all come over one day this week. My parents also have a pool. I'm sure as heck not getting in i a swimming suit, but maybe other people might want to?! I also need to give you the baby formula for Jacob!

Danielle said...

Ohhh...happy birthday hailey!!!

Anonymous said...

Rachel - She's looking more and more like you! Can't wait to see you and the munchkins at dinner on Friday!