Wow, I can't believe it has been three years already. It feels much longer than three years.Unfortunately, Brennan is in Florida this week so we celebrated over the phone. We really haven't been able to celebrate our anniversaries. Our first anniversary Hailey had just been born, the second I was really sick from being pregnant and the third Brennan is away on business. It doesn't matter to us though. We love each other everyday, so who needs an anniversary? I never knew how much I could love someone. Happy Anniversary babe!
4 comments:
Congrats! That is awesome, and you two are adorable... I mean you 4 are adorable! I love looking at your cute blog, and your cute kids! Hopefully you can celebrate somehow!
That stinks that Brennan is out of town! When does he get back? Any big plans when he does? Well, congrats!! Time flies!!!
well, perhaps you and brennan can celebrate on what should've been your REAL anniversary. The 7 days later and we could've had a joint wedding! :) haha. bummer. hope you guys can do something fun to celebrate...even if it just means dinner in or something!
Congratulations Rachel! You have a beautiful family and I am so happy for you. :)
Post a Comment