I was determined to not check any luggage on the plane, so everything had to fit into that carry on suitcase and travel bag. We were gone for 9 nights and that suitcase contained all of mine and james' things. Impressed? I know, I'm amazing.
Our first flight was to Chicago, where I rented a car and drove three hours down to Indianapolis. Why fly to Chicago, it was way cheaper.
It was worth the long travel. James got to see his cousins and we had a great time.
Gimli, the lizard.
We went to some pretty fun places and James and I had so much fun.
I think James is hugging Savannah or trying to keep her from playing.
After our trip in Indianapolis, we drove back up to Chicago and flew to Minneapolis. One of the things I must do when I'm in Minneapolis, is to go to Nadia's cupcakes and engorge myself.
While we were on our trip, Brennan, Hailey, Jacob, grandpa Clark and uncle Stephen went on a fishing trip in Montana , where they rode a horse for 9 hours into the middle of nowhere.
When they arrived at camp, everyone hurt so bad from the ride in, that Hailey asked Brennan while crying if daddy could just his her while she cried.
We rode on this horse three times.
We stayed with Cameron and Wendy and got to visit with Don and Cindy while we were there.
Well, after everyone adjusted from the 9 hour ride, the love of fishing began.
Love this pic.
The kids were in heaven!!
The day before they had to make the nine hour journey back into town, Jacob woke up throwing up. When Jacob gets sick, it's very intense and is boarder line needing to go to the hospital and this trip was no exception. Jacob threw up in true Jacob fashion, at least every hour to every half hour for the entire day.
Grandpa clark stayed with him in camp the whole day while everyone else went fishing. Grandpa kept movie Jacob around on a tarp, to keep him in the shade all day, since it was over 90 degrees. Could you imagine how awful Jacob must have felt in that heat, being so sick?
Brennan was so worried about making the nine hour trip back into town. Jacob is always so pale and weak the day after being so sick, Brennan was worried he wouldn't be able to do it. He said many prayers the day and night before and even gave Jacob a blessing. Thank goodness they worked, because woke up the next morning, ate a large breakfast and rode his hours the entire nine hours.
Such a pretty view, my husband rocks.
Jacob took a break and ate some wild huckleberries.
The moment the kids got into the truck, they both fell asleep instantly. It was a great trip for them. Those kids made so many memories that will last them a life time.


















1 comment:
soo amazingg!
https://www.cekaja.com/info/12-merk-yogurt-terbaik/
Post a Comment