I love my kids. They all just love each other. They all gave me a run for my money when they were babies and toddlers and I'm sure I will have many more years of challenges to come, but for now it is pure sweetness.
I don't know how we've succeeded, but our kids play awesome together. Every day they play together. Hailey and Jacob are the best of friends. They are glued to each others hips. They even sleep in the same room and as if that isn't enough, they love James and they love playing with him too. My kids are too cute.
A perfect day to my children would be to spend a day as a family doing something fun. They don't really care what it is, as long as we do it together. They're just awesome.



1 comment:
love these sweet moments where you forget how hard it is sometimes and how truly wonderful it all is. cute kids rachel!
Post a Comment