Friday, December 14, 2012

Oh Christmas Tree

We got our Christmas tree. We decided since our ceiling is so high in our living room that we should get a really large tree this year. It will look so pretty we said!

So I went to the store and bought a 9 foot tree. We brought it home. We discovered that it was quite heavy, especially since I had just had surgery to repair an umbilical hernia. This was not such a good thing for me, but luckily I survived and no damage was done.

Then we pulled out our old tree stand only to find out that our big tree destroyed it when we set it up. It wouldn't even stand. So Brennan being the handy problem solver that he is, made me stand holding the tree upright while he came up with a new contraption. He was clever and it took forever. At least that's how it felt for me while I held the tree upright. Did I already mention that I had to hold the tree upright?! U-m-b-i-l-i-c-a-l H-e-r-n-i-a people, i was crazy for doing it.

Anyway, his new contraption is clever and it works!







2 comments:

The Horal Clan said...

haha, love this story!

Danielle said...

Come back...I need more Clark Family stories and pictures!