Can
you
guess
who's
wearing
these
beautiful
pink
high
heal
shoes
?
| Do you see Hailey trying to take them back :) Lol |
Are you surprised? Hailey got a new pair of shoes and Jacob just had to try them out and by trying them out, I mean tackling Hailey to the ground and ripping them off her feet like a shopaholic at a 75% off everything sale at Nordstrom. Kicking and screaming and crying. She only got to wear them for a few short seconds :)
I just get a kick out of it. As you can see, Brennan doesn't really care. I honestly adore it! Go for it buddy, strut your stuff while you can. But honestly, Jacob is going to be so big, can you see any boy trying to beat him up? Poor soul who tries! Lol
Obviously Hailey looks much better in them because her toes match her shoes :)
1 comment:
haha! awesome! Joseph wore women's shoes the whole time i was shopping in GAP the other day- so this makes me feel better.
Post a Comment