Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Hunger Games

I have just been absorbed this last week in the book trilogy, The Hunger Games!  It is truly amazing how fast I can read and how much time I can find when I find some good books.  The first happened with the Twilight series when I read all four books in a week and a half and even then I made the last book last over 4 days when I decided to slow down :)

So this book series is sooooo good!  If you loved Twilight, it is a guarantee you will love these books!  And to be honest, even if you didn't like Twilight, you would love these books!  It's got a lot more action and less lovey-dovey, but still amazing!  I recommend these books to anyone.  

So jump on the band wagon now because these books are going around and you don't want to be the last to know about it!  They have already set a release date for the first movie for next year. 

2 comments:

Marissa and Blaine said...

Okay, okay.... I'm thinking about it. =)

Anonymous said...

I loved the first one and am waiting for the other two to come out in paperback. Can't wait!