We know of one of the best spots for the kids at the beach. Last week the kids and I went to the beach twice and each time we took some friends. Thanks to Danielle, we have documentation of one of them. Curse Brennan's nice camera! I will never learn how to use it. I have no motivation.
We had to stop off at Dairy Queen because the kids kept crying for food. We just let them eat in the car as we kept driving.
Danielle and I hit up Mo's for some famous Clam Chowder and then again so I could have fish and chips. I swear, I just live for food :) !
Jacob loved picking up all the little bugs and putting them in a bucket. He was out little protector!
Hailey, as always, was the most social and as soon as I gave her the go, she ran to make friends with everyone and instantly played with their toys. Jacob and Ethan had fun playing with other people's toys as well. Some day I'll be the one to think of bringing the toys.





No comments:
Post a Comment