Sunday, May 9, 2010

Jacob Turns Two

Jacob turned two on April 10! He is such a big boy! He is already 31lbs and 37in tall.



We could have given Jacob the toys on the cake and he would have been a happy camper.

We decided for Jacob's birthday to give him what we knew he wanted. Cars! and not just any cars, but Cars cars! Lightning McQueen!

As you can see we had one happy boy!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Wow, 37 feet tall! I knew he was a big boy. ;)

Rachel said...

Thanks Jen, I fixed it right away!

Danielle said...

happy birthday to your sweet boy! :) he and ethan would be right at home playing together-our house is filled with those cars. As I'm sure most homes of boys are. lol.

Cameron and Wendy said...

I can't believe he is two! And I think I need to give Miley growth hormones so that she doesn't look so tiny next to him at the reunion! Ha ha!