I am trying to enjoy my kids while they are still young as everyone tells me too. Today Hailey ran around the house with her toy doggy singing Jingle Bells. It was so adorable and I had made a note to myself and Brennan to remember this moment when Hailey is 16 years old. She is so cute!
I also got to rock Jacob to sleep tonight for the first time since he was probably 10 months old. I got him out of the bath tub because he was crying. So I wrapped him up in a towel and sat in the rocking chair by the window in my bedroom so he could see the Christmas lights outside. I hummed him a song and before I knew it, he was snoring. It was too bad I had to wake him up so I could get him dressed, but luckily he fell back asleep in my arms again. It was a great day!
2 comments:
That's so sweet that Jacob fell asleep in your arms! I have missed that! Luckily, I was able to have the same type of experience a couple of times this week. It was b/c Mylee was sick and on Benadryl, but hey, that still counts, right?!
Hi Rachel!
How are you? I haven't seen you in forever! You have such a cute family! Your blog is cute too :)
Hope everything is well!
Rachel P.(Larrabee)
Post a Comment