Saturday, October 31, 2009

Hailey's First Pet is...

A SLUG!

Hailey, I just absolutely adore you. You are the sweetest little thing ever. I love your happy smile and your cute high pitched voice. I just love how excited you get over everything. And I love that you just LOVE your new pet slug. No really, I'm being serious.

Today Hailey found a slug on the ground and picked it right up and wouldn't put it down. It grossed me out, so I got a cup for her to put it in. She named it Lucky without anyone evoking her too. When it was time to go inside, I told her it was time to let it go and she flat out refused. So now Lucky is in our kitchen inside of a Tupperware container. Don't worry, it has ventilation, moisture and a lettuce leaf. Hailey even said goodnight to Lucky before she went to bed.

She kept Lucky insight all day. During meal times she would keep him at the table. She repeatedly told us to be quiet because Lucky was sleeping. She is sooooooooo cute!

No comments: