Rachel, I LOVE your hair cut! It's absolutely beautiful!!!! Oh, how I want straight hair!!! You look super pretty! What does my good old brother think of it? Love you Curls
I love your new haircut! Did you get highlights, too? It's beautiful! I have cut my hair like this before and just love it. It's so pretty and feminie. :)
5 comments:
Oh it is SO adorable Rachel!! It frames your face beautifully! I love it!
Rachel, I LOVE your hair cut! It's absolutely beautiful!!!! Oh, how I want straight hair!!! You look super pretty! What does my good old brother think of it?
Love you
Curls
I love it! You can totally pull off that haircut...you look gorgeous!!
I love your new haircut! Did you get highlights, too? It's beautiful! I have cut my hair like this before and just love it. It's so pretty and feminie. :)
I love your new hair cut Rachel! It's so cute!
Post a Comment