Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Jacob at 6 weeks

Notice the dark circle under my eye. I'm pretty tired. This little guy eats constantly. Last night was the first night of good sleep in a long time. Jacob went to sleep at 8pm and didn't wake up until 2:30am and then again at 7am. I only had to get up once through the night. Brennan thought Jacob was dead. I have to admit I was a little scared too.

Our 6 week old is now wearing 6 month old clothing! He is so big. I take him to the doctor next Thursday for his 2 month check up. We'll find out just how big he is.

This little guy is pretty active. He has already rolled over from front to back and he rolls onto his side from his back. I think his reason for getting cranky is because he wants to move around. Hailey and Jacob are quite the pals. Hailey likes it when Jacob lays on the floor. She gets down with him and tries to play. I have to watch her though and make sure she doesn't attack him with too much love. The other day Hailey rolled on top of Jacob and made him cry. To get her back he pulled her hair and made her cry. It was funny. I've got a feeling Jacob will hold his own against his big sister with no problems.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

hahaha...your 6 week old rolls over (both ways even) and my 6 1/2 month old doesn't even try to. :)